RDA what does it stand for?

JB5

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:58 am And speaking of the upcoming convention... we can only hope that in preparation, he might be

Reviewing Dress Alternatives
Dutchie81 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:09 am Yes, what 'a sight for sore eyes' it would be, seeing him in
Right-on Delectable Attire
Excellent jp and Dutchie81! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My thoughts exactly!! ;) :P We must be so tuned in - I was just about to say virtually the same thing Dutchie81 in response to jp - hoping he's reviewed his dress alternatives we're anticipating possible

Romping Dishy Apparel

8-)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Loving the creativity jp, JB5, and Dutchie81! I am in the same opinion of you all that we would like to see a wardrobe upgrade for the next con. We don't want him to greet his fans as a

Roving Disheveled Almsman
Last edited by MacGyverGirl on Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Oh well done!! :D :D :D Dutchie81 and J, you expressed so well what we hope :lol: and MacGyverGIrl, you described what we currently see. :(
So, along those lines, remembering his stories of his earlier vagabond days and that bike trip, it got me wondering if he was channeling his

Rebellious Drifter Age
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I love that you brought RDA back to his roots. Maybe you're on to something? Perhaps he is channeling back to his

Restless Dicey Adolescence :lol:
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Bravo MacGyverGirl and jp!! Rollin' back the years..... :lol: :lol: :lol: His sartorial choices (for quite a while it seems) are such that

Roomy Duds Abound

8-)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Well unfortunately the

Rain Demons Are upon us for this festive RDA Weekend....

Hopefully RDA will be able the withstand the enormous amounts of

Rainy Disturbance Attack of today
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

His appearance at the con in Holland behind him, (where a fine time was had by all, including apparently by him as well 😉), he is

Resting Deservedly At-home

before jetting back to Europe for two more cons... Hopefully in better weather!