Guess the Stargate Quote

LTTPlits

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by LTTPlits »

Woo-hoo!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Okay, how about this one:

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Don't forget, guys, to check out the bonus question in my original post above. Apparently, Dutchie81, you were posting as I was revising :lol: :lol:... I directed it to J, but it occurred to me that you might just know it, too! ;)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: ↑Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:30 am Woo-hoo!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Okay, how about this one:

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Don't forget, guys, to check out the bonus question in my original post above. Apparently, Dutchie81, you were posting as I was revising :lol: :lol:... I directed it to J, but it occurred to me that you might just know it, too! ;)
Well, I feel like Jack says that in just about every episode where Sam or Daniel go all technical on him :lol: :lol:

As for the bonus, I'm trying to decide between 2...let me get back on that..
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: ↑Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:18 pm (As Jack would say, "Well, they say the first one is always the hardest."**)
Ummh - they say that.......So gonna jump in on this bonus question - very celestially apt jp! :lol: :lol: This is from Exodus part 1 when Sam pauses nervously before releasing the gate out of the ship on its way to blow up the sun, commenting that she's never blown one up before. β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

8-)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

JB5 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:21 am
LTTPlits wrote: ↑Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:18 pm (As Jack would say, "Well, they say the first one is always the hardest."**)
Ummh - they say that.......So gonna jump in on this bonus question - very celestially apt jp! :lol: :lol: This is from Exodus part 1 when Sam pauses nervously before releasing the gate out of the ship on its way to blow up the sun, commenting that she's never blown one up before. β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

8-)
Really, I was pretty sure it was Crossroads, that Jack's feelings towards the Tok'ra changed b/c of the whole Armband/upgrades debacle. That the Tok'ra already knew the armbands would stop working but they let them go blow up the ship regardless
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Say what?!! πŸ˜‰The bonus point goes to you, J. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 🎡 Here Comes the Sun..🎢 (There goes the sun..... :lol: )

But as to the main event... I'm sure you're right, Dutchie81, that Jack thinks it a lot, especially like you suggested, when Sam babbles on about technical stuff and Daniel brings up irrelevant considerations, but no, this time he actually says it... You might just be thinking right about now, yeah, yeah, whatever. :roll: Let me know if you all need a hint. :P :P :P
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: ↑Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:40 am Say what?!! πŸ˜‰The bonus point goes to you, J. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 🎡 Here Comes the Sun..🎢 (There goes the sun..... :lol: )

But as to the main event... I'm sure you're right, Dutchie81, that Jack thinks it a lot, especially like you suggested, when Sam babbles on about technical stuff and Daniel brings up irrelevant considerations, but no, this time he actually says it... You might just be thinking right about now, yeah, yeah, whatever. :roll: Let me know if you all need a hint. :P :P :P
Well, in the Crystal Skull Jack says "Yeah, whathever" to Teal'c when Jack falls after going against Frasiers orders to remain in bed....but that's just the one "yeah"....let me do some more research on an episode where he says Yeah twice...
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 am Well, in the Crystal Skull Jack says "Yeah, whathever" to Teal'c when Jack falls after going against Frasiers orders to remain in bed....but that's just the one "yeah"....let me do some more research on an episode where he says Yeah twice...
Well, good try, Dutchie81! But, as with J's quotation in which the additional and vexing "well," made all the difference, so does the extra and pesky "yeah." Happy hunting! :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:00 pm Dutchie81 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 am
Well, in the Crystal Skull Jack says "Yeah, whathever" to Teal'c when Jack falls after going against Frasiers orders to remain in bed....but that's just the one "yeah"....let me do some more research on an episode where he says Yeah twice...

Well, good try, Dutchie81! But, as with J's quotation in which the additional and vexing "well," made all the difference, so does the extra and pesky "yeah." Happy hunting!
So I figured that this was an example of Jack dismissively talking to someone he really doesn't care about - in his own sarcastic, inimitable way. But my hunting has yet to reveal that pesky elusive second "Yeah" :roll: :o :cry: I've found a "Yeah fine whatever" when he is talking to the Canon in Demons, and a "Yeah, whatever" when he is talking to himself in Double Jeopardy. But no vexing additional "Yeah" 😭😭 Oy!!

Back to the hunting.......

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Let me know if you want a hint... Otherwise, enjoy the research, rewatching, reviewing, hunting, whatever.... :P :P :P
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Ah, found it! (I hope)

Within the Serpents Grasp, season finale part 1 from season 1....

It's from the sarcophagus room when Klorel (Skaara) says: You dare do this to Klorel? You will die, a painful death.